Diamonds are one of the most precious stones that we know about. It is mostly used in jewelries and therefore, they are also known as girl’s best friend. No matter what the shape of a diamond is, it always looks beautiful. It has a great appeal about itself which makes it look royal. When talking about diamonds, we simply cannot forget about Lugano Diamonds. Lugano Diamonds is known to be one of the finest jewelers in the whole world which was founded by Moti Ferder. Lugano Diamonds were mainly founded with the objective of creating the exquisite design of jewelries which they have successfully established. Having said that now let’s move on to some of the interesting facts about diamonds that you should know about.
Interesting facts about diamonds
Here is your chance of brushing up your knowledge about the most precious stone known as Diamonds.
- In case you didn’t know but diamonds are billions of years old. In fact, there are diamonds which are even older than that like around three billion years old.
- Diamonds usually form 100 miles below the ground, but they come on the surface of the earth with the help of volcanic eruptions.
- Diamonds are 100% made of carbon.
- ‘Adamas’ which is a Greek word from which the word Diamond has been derived.
- Diamonds are not only beautiful, but they are also known to be one of the hardest elements on the earth. They are so hard that only a diamond can bring a scratch to another diamond.
- According to popular beliefs, diamonds are known to bring strength to its wearer.
Now that you know about these interesting facts about diamonds, you can share it with your friends and portray yourself to be smart and knowledgeable.